Track & Field- Washington is NOT participating on 4/1/23 due to road conditions and busses getting stuck.
2022-23 Spring Registration - High School
All Student-Athletes will need to complete the following before trying out/practicing:
1. Register online (link highlighted above).
2. Turn in 22-23 MSHSL Document.
(< Doc Linked)
3. Have an up-to-date sports physical on file (good for 3 years).
4. Pay their activity fee ($45..... $20 if completed and eligible for Education Benefit).
Please contact the Athletic Office with questions:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Schedule
Spring Sports start Monday,
Middle School sports offered:
Track & Field
High School Schedule
High School Spring Sports Practices:
* All sports fees are due by Friday- $20 (F/R Lunch) or $45 (If not eligible for F/R Lunch)*
Boys' Tennis: 3:15-5:00
Track & Field: 3:15-5:00
District Sponsored Cooperative Agreements:
SPPS Dance Team begins Monday, October 24th - Highland Park
(Contact Pat Auran - email@example.com)
SPPS Girls' Hockey begins Monday, October 31st - Highland Park (Contact Pat Auran - firstname.lastname@example.org)
SPPS Alpine Ski begins Monday, November 14th - Central
(Contact Alicia Ekegren - email@example.com)
SPPS Adaptive Floor Hockey begins Monday, November 21st - Humboldt
(Contact Matt Osborne - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prior to participation, all athletes must be registered with the Athletic Office, have a sports physical on file and paid their fee.