Please see Football update below. 2022 Fall Sports Registration
All Student-Athletes will need to complete the following before trying out/practicing:
1. Register online (link highlighted above).
2. Turn in 22-23 MSHSL Document. (< Doc Linked)
3. Have an up-to-date sports physical on file (good for 3 years).
4. Pay their activity fee ($45..... $20 if completed and eligible for Education Benefit).
Open Registration Dates/Times: Wednesday, 4/10/22: 5:15p-7:00, Thursday, 4/11/22: 1:00p-4:00p, and Friday, 4/12/22: 1:00p-4:00p.
Middle School (Grades 6-8) Athletics Participation
Before trying out for athletics at Washington, the following are required by the Minnesota State High School League, St. Paul Public Schools, and Washington Technology Magnet.
1. Middle School Winter Registration Form| Completed and turn into Washington Athletics Office on first floor.
2. Sports Physical | (completed by health care provider) valid for three years.
3. Participation Fee | $30.00 unless on free/reduced lunch $15.00. $5 for 2021-2022 winter INTRAMURAL sports.
High school athletics option: 7th and 8th grade students who meet certain criteria may be selected to try out for a team at their area high school. Athletic directors, families, and coaches will determine together if a student has the skill set and maturity level required to try out at the high school level. Families will need to arrange transportation to/from the high school for practices, competitions and other events. Regular high school activity fees will apply. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Jesse McCann, the WTM High School Athletic Director, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Sports start date is September 27th, 2021
INTRAMURAL SPORTS | FALL 2021
Soccer Volleyball Flag Football
*Seventh and eighth graders participating at the high school level are responsible for the senior high fee structure. Sixth grade is only eligible for middle school participation. Please see the Athletic Director if you are interested in participating in the sports that have an asterisk* (fees vary).
Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) Eligibility forms and Health forms are available in the Athletic office room 1605 or download them at the following websites: